We would like to answer some FAQ’s (Frequently asked questions) here for you! If you would like more information, try out our Live Chat or send us an email!
Do Not Use
How Do I Become An Elder or Deacon?
Must be a member and been active in the life of the church for at least one year.
• Have taken Pathfinders class.
• Committed to worship, small group and servant leadership.
• Displayed a commitment to the purpose and vision.
• Tithe time, talent, and financial resources.
• Required Skill-sets
– Elders: Visionaries & Equippers
– Deacons: Team Players & Builders
• Ordained Elders/Deacons become eligible for nomination again after one year off rotation.
• Spouses or other immediate relatives of currently serving elders/deacons become eligible after spouse has rotated off for one full year.
• Elder nominees cannot be immediate relative of a staff member.
• Read Excerpt from Confession of Faith (Copies can be obtained by contacting us during office hours, or email us at email@example.com)
• Read I Timothy 3:1-12; Titus 1:5-9; Acts 14:23; I Timothy 1:3-7; Acts 20:28-31; Mark 10:35-45
What should I wear to worship?
We want you to come just as you are… a T-shirt and jeans would fit in just fine at any of our contemporary services.
What about parking for special needs?
There are wheelchair accessible parking spaces, restrooms, ramps, elevators and wheelchair access seating in our worship center. Our parking team and greeters are always happy to point you in the right direction. Most of our wheelchair accessible parking is located on the Thomas Street side of our facility.
Where do I enter when I get to Pathway?
The main entrance is located on the South-East side of the building (facing Renfro Street) and is marked “Entrance”.
Can I take my coffee into worship?
We not only provide coffee, but welcome you to take it into the worship center. Please be mindful to throw away all trash as you exit.
How can I get a copy of a sermon?
You can watch or listen to the sermons on our media page. You can also watch sermons and other messages, such as small group series, on our Pathway Church app, as well as on our YouTube channel.
There are quite a few words/phrases I hear all the time around here – is there some kind of a dictionary of Pathway terms?
his is simply what we call being in a community through either serving on a team or being in a small group.
This is the area that connects our 2 worship areas and includes the Fountain, Welcome Center and Common Grounds.
This is what we call our awesome peeps who make everything happen around here. You may know them as volunteers, but around here, we call them servants.
This is the area of our building where our Contemporary services take place, as well as recreational activities and events.
This is our children’s wing for ages 4 through 5th grade.
This is our children’s wing for ages 5 and under.
How do I register for an event?
Just go to our “Events” page for a list of events, and click on the one you choose to register.
How can I reserve a room for an event?
For church events, contact the staff person over the ministry you are connected to.
For community events, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the building hours?
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 8am-9pm
Who can I contact if I didn’t receive my end of year contribution statement?
Please email email@example.com
Does your church have a mother’s day out program?
We have a Christian Academy for children ages 2 through Kindergarten. You can find more information HERE.